The Clash is a true all-round fun bike. Tough and light, simple and multi-functional. This alloy hardtail will feel great to ride hard on any kind of challenging terrain. It will tackle the urban jungle, rip at the pump track and let you ride comfortably back home as well.
The Clash 1 is packed with a bunch of high-end parts including a nice NS Bikes cockpit which includes the new Quantum stem, NS Terra handlebar and Sam Pilgrim signature grips, lightweight Kenda tires, sealed bearing front and rear hubs by Octane One, E13 chainguide, NS Fundamental rims, front & rear Avid DB1 hydraulic brakes, and many more great additions. All these components are mounted on the sweet alloy frame that is built to last.
This bike has had a great debut in 2013 and a very good reception. For 2014 it will be continued with some small updates. The frame sizes are now slightly bigger based on requests from customers and the fork is now a Suntour Epicon with 130mm travel.
- Suntour Epicon Trail, 130mm travel, alloy steertube, 15mm axle
- slightly bigger frame M: 15.5”, L: 17” for better pealing position. Added ISCG-05 mounts.
- new lightweight NS Bikes Quantum stem
- ISCG-05 mounts
- Frame: NS 6061-T6 custom formed and butted tubes, vertical dropouts, iscg-05 mount.
- Fork: Suntour Epicon Trail, 130mm travel, alloy steertube, 15mm axle
- Headset: FSA semi integrated ZS44 / cartridge
- Stem: New NS Bikes Quantum 31.8, 45mm reach
- Handlebar: NS Terra
- Grips: NS Sam Pilgrim signature w/o flange
- Brakes: Avid DB1 160mm front & rear
- Shifters: SRAM SX5 8spd
- Derailleurs: SRAM X5 medium cage rear, 8spd
- Crank: Truvativ Ruktion 36T, 175 mm, Howitzer 73 mm BB
- Chain guide: E13 LG1
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Cassette: Sram PG-830 8 speed 11-32
- Rims: NS Fundamental
- Hubs: Octane One 15 disc (sealed bearing) front, Octane One cassette w/Q-R rear (sealed bearings, steel cassette)
- Spokes: Black spokes w/14mm nipples, laced 3 cross
- Tires: Kenda Small Block 8 2,1 rear & front
- Seatpost: Octane One 30.9
- Saddle: Octane One Rocker
- Pedals: NS Aerial
- Weight: ~13.6 kg including pedals
GEOMETRY (with 130mm / 525mm fork):
top tube actual: M: 570 mm / 22.4”, L: 585 mm / 23.0”
top tube length (horizontal): M 591mm / 23.2“, L 610 mm / 24“
reach: M: 403mm L:423mm
stack: M: 579mm L: 579mm
head angle: 66.5°
seat tube angle: 72°
frame size: M 393mm / 15.5”, L 432 mm / 17”
BB height: -10mm (330 mm / 13”)
chainstay: 415 mm / 16.3”
wheelbase: M 1092mm / 43” , L: 1111mm / 42.7”